Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I hate being tired...all the time

Life is so tiring! I don't know if I can stand another 2 days of eight hours in the sun! Band Camp is so boring, and tiring, and really hot! Life is pretty good though. I can't wait for High School Musical 2!!!!! There is going to be a party at my sister's house on Friday and I can't wait!
Today was a pretty good day though. I learned some new choreography and I finally figured out my schedule! It is as follows:
1. Jazz Band
2. TA for Luke/Seminary
3. AP Language Composition
4. Symphonic Band
5. A Cappella
6. Seminary/Financial Lit
7. Journalism
8. Spanish 1

I am very excited, but not for the work. Oi! Alas it comes with school. So I better go and read my book for English!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

PK said...

o crap! i left a comment on the wrong blog. o nevermind. they both talk about schoolio-foolio. i wish i didn't feel so sick and crappy. i could have gone to laggoon today but a bad throat messed everything up! sorry for crappy comments i am just really bored...