Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hello my baby! Hello my darlin'! Hello my rag time gal!

Hello all!

It has been quite sometime since I updated this here blog. Things have changed for the better and worse? I dunno you be the judge:

1. I work at Funfinity now. Not Cold Stone. Funfinity is a toy store, and we sell fudge, and I eat the fudge we sell when nobody is looking.

2. I own and drive a 1977 Lincoln Continental Mark V. I love it. It plays 8 track tapes. It doesn't do well in the snow.

3. I am apart of an inside joke called "THE ROOM 200."

That is pretty much, life, I guess? I dunno. I am not in the mood right now to go into full detail, and it would take a lot of time and brain power.

So, yeahp.

I also got asked to the Sweethearts dance today. It is snowing outside too.

Tess

No comments: