Saturday, July 23, 2011

This is a story

about a girl who isn't named Lucky.

I have been in Evanston, IL since Wednesday.  Hooray!  It's been full of family, fun, and rain.

TWO huge thunderstorms, I haven't been woken up by a storm since I was a kid.  Crazy! Awesome!


One of those days we watched Singing in the Rain.  And had popcorn.  It was a great way to start the day.

I am supposed to be at a concert right now, but I decided not to go, because I am pooped!  Watching kids is hard work, and when there is four of them it is just as hard.  I was able to put down my 15 month old nephew twice today.  That felt awesome.

Nothing too exciting has happened yet.  I'll keep you posted, maybe.

Mostly, I just love these kids a lot.

1 comment:

celestial* said...

This. Is adorable. Now I miss my nieces and nephews! Lucky Tess!