Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ding, Ding, Ding goes to the bell

Well today was the first day of school, and it was pretty good. Amy and I were fabulous TAs for Luke, and we made sure that Rufio had a clean fish tank. I am pretty sure that everybody in that class except of Mallory, Amy and Luke think I am some of dumb blonde.
Then Band came along, and it was fine. I am so not read for Jazz Band tomorrow morning ugh.
Seminary was awesome though! I am so excited, because the class is so cool and I met a recent convert and he was the nicest kid! It is going to be great.
I was about to fall asleep in Spanish 1. Oi!

I have a job though! Cold Stone hired me and I am so happy that I could cry! Wahooo!!!!

1 comment:

Shelbey said...

I wish I knew a "Wow, My Friend Just Got Hired" dance, but I don't.