Monday, August 23, 2010

Thank goodness

my laptop didn't die.

I have learned that it is important to always keep your battery charged. I was a little close to crying (not really) but all the laptop needed was some time to process -- get it?

school starts in a week. I don't know how to feel about it. I am excited and I know that the semester is going to be chock-full of "who knows what?" goodness!


In the words of Uncle Billy:
"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy George!"

ALSO:
A Knish making party combined with The Beatles Rockband?! Hello!!! Awesome.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Are you going to use the recipe that I sent to Bette - the one with the "Yo" in the title. Take pictures an be sure to blog about it -- I wish I could be there!! Yo.

T Kelly said...

I totally saw the recipe! And I will blog about it, just for you!