So, I live in the basement of parents' house.
We call it "The Dorm." For a few reasons:
1. I am only one living in the basement.
2. 5 out of 8 times there are clothes on the floor.
3. I lived in the dorms (Whitney Hall) my freshman year at BYU.
4. I guess those aren't reasons.
5. Why not end a list with with 5th line.
So, I decided that my white walls have been bare and crying for something on them.
And I am going to buy myself one of these. From there, maybe add a few more posters from some of my other favorite films. Last year I had lots of art prints, and I think it's time to finally add some color and excitement to these white walls.
That's about it.
Oh, and starting in February I want to celebrate Black History Month and by having a viewing party every Friday night of great African-American films. It may or may not happen, but that idea came to me this afternoon.
Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!