Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nerd post!

I made the coolest excel spreadsheet ever, yesterday.

I was pretty proud of myself.  And still am for that matter!

Also, I have consumed a lot of popcorn the past two days (Monday - went to see The King's Speech. Tuesday- VT dropped off a bag of popcorn for the February visit.  I ate it all in a matter of moments. Woops.)

Also, Rice Chex might solve my problem with the gluten free people I need to provide Craft for... suckas.

This isn't Rice Chex. I just thought it was funny.


And, if you haven't....want to follow my blog?

2 comments:

Young People in Love said...

mmmm i could go for a bowl of OKs right about now.

also, so glad you saw king's speech. pretty cute, huh?

babetta said...

You lie! You hardly ate any of the giant bag of popcorn I bought when we saw The King's Speech!