Saturday, July 2, 2011

When you are a film major...

you become friends with the people that you make films and are in classes with.

This "Places" thing just popped up on my facebook, and it brought a smile to my face.

Kind of dorky, but a little bit awesome.
Another thing.

My madre just arrived from Chi City last night.  She brought bagels = dreams coming true for my taste buds.  She also just got off the phone with my sister, and they were doing one of the many things they love to do which is go through a magazine like House Beautiful or Dwell and talk about it over the fun. Pretty great, eh?

Oh, and it is hot in Provo.

Speaking of hot, (what?! bad transition) sorry you missed the Rooftop Concert last night featuring some of Provo's talented musicians.

yeah, there were fireworks.
photo by Trevor Christensen
See more of Trevor Christensen's great work here.

Have a great holiday to all you Americans out there who read this blog.

No comments: