Thursday, June 16, 2011

SYTYCD + Tetris

Guess what I did today?

.....


Can you?


....


Well, I drove around Utah, and looked at crummy/awesome houses.  I am not the biggest fan of certain place that I travelled to today, but I won't say what it is because it might make people sad and mad at me.  It was a location scout for a project that will be shooting in November.  I had been awake for a while because I woke up to finish my finals.  So, I took some cat naps.

Then I came home and watched So You Think You Can Dance. LOVE the show. NOBODY WAS KICKED OFF! It was a first in So You Think You Can Dance history!

Then I watched the Harry Potter 7 Trailer, and tears welled up.  Yes, I know. "Tess why did you do that?" "I dunno...just go watch it."

Then I played this game:
TETRIS
Summer is here.

1 comment:

T Kelly said...

This is actually from Eliza, my sister:

Oh, man - Tess! You can't say that and then not say what the place is! That is like saying, "I have a secret but I can't tell you what it is."
But most of all I just want to say I love you and I love your blog.